Wednesday, January 25, 2012

#5) PREPARE+PRACTICE=PERFECT

                                                      ★PREPARE+PRACTICE=PERFECT ★

If you have the three best Priends, you will succeed in AP Lang.  
So who are my three best Priends? Prepare+Practice=Perfect. 
Do you want to succeed? than prepare and practice! This is the best way to succeed and survive in AP Lang. When I say the 'essay', it is not just a simple, wordy, and boring essay. There are different types of essays which requires higher level of thinking. What are they? They are argumentative essay, synthesis essay, compare and contrast essay.If you do not practice, writing an essay will not be easy. In AP Lang, you will get lots and lots of homework to practice. AP Lang homework is not something you can do in five minutes nor copy off from your friends nor finish it in the hallway before class starts. You have to think and take out every single cells in your brain that functions in a critical thinking way. Homework is the best resources to practice your writing skill and critical thinking skills. If you do your homework and prepare, you will be ready to jump up to the next level. By doing homework, it will lead you to have a clear perspective of the argument. 

Doing your homework in the first place will not be easy because 
you are not used to "think" hard while you do your homework. When i first did my homework I did not have a good sense of how to do it. However I practiced and prepared every class and tried my best. Now, even if homework takes time, I can finish my homework with much better ideas and preparedness. 
These two pictures proves how much I improved from doing homework!
My first quarter soap time..I could not feel out all the boxes.
So I practiced more and more!
This is my Second quarter soap time. See the difference?
Practiced writing an essay!

Here is a video that is really helpful when you write an essay.





No comments:

Post a Comment